- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- utilize any data provided on the Site (including third-party provided data) for purposes other than evaluating BlackSand; transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; email or transmit any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” retrieving or indexing any portion of the Site, collecting information about its users for any unauthorized purpose or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- download any file posted that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal or state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions);
- use the Site for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your own personal use.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.blacksandcapital.com
What are cookies ?
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.